BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 9, 2012

My School Based Experience (SBE)


Salam and hello to everyone!! Now, I'm back from a long silence again I guess..;)

We again went to SBE (School Based Experience) for the third time just like the semester before. This semester I together with my friend Khairul Bariah Kassim,  choose to went to SK Lubok Redan. Actually I feel a little bit lazy going for the SBE this times as I have to cut off my holiday at my hometown and went back earlier to Melaka. I stay at my friend house located at Kuala Sungai Baru. My friend’s family was very nice and I feel like part of them. It’s  comfort my heart.
The things I can’t forget being SBE at SK Lubok Redan is the friendly teachers at that school. Actually I don’t really have many story to share but they are teacher with a lot of stories. I like to hear their stories. They often like to share with us about their student, sometimes about their family and advice as a senior teacher too. Now, I always miss the moment we sit together. I believe that we can’t always work continuously but we also must spend time with our colleagues  and mix around with people.
During this SBE, we have been given a task. It is from Anatomy and Physiology subject. The task is we have to record P&P Pendidikan Jasmani at that school. We have to been at the field and record the lesson by Pendidikan Jasmani teacher during P&P Pendidikan Jasmani. By carrying that task I been able to observe that class and I learn how to control class during Pendidikan Jasmani lesson. Besides, I also able to get into real life Pendidikan Jasmani teacher. Actually teaching Pendidikan Jasmani is not an easy job as I thought. It’s quite challenge.
This school really something. It’s just a small school but it has it’s own strength. I really happy to be part of this school. I really hope I can be back here for my practicum and meet them again. Plus, I also hope the precious knowledge and experiences gained here will be practice when I’ll be a teacher soon. 


I don't want to be  a teacher only but a murabbi as well..InsyaALLAH

My heart speak,
My first SBE brings sweet memory, my second SBE is unforgettable, my third SBE brings new experiences, wondering about my fourth SBE,,,,,


0 comments: