BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 13, 2012

small talk

Salam and hello to all..It's been a long time I didn't write here...emm, actually I'm quite busy..Me myself does not know what I'm busy with..hehe

Yup, just want to share my feeling..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us PISMP MATEMATIK JANUARI 2011. Time really flies..We have been studied together for about 3 years. May our friendship last till Jannah..InsyaALLAH..I don't know whether my friend will read this or not but I do love them so much..They bring happiness in my life and although recently there are a lot of things come to test our friendship I accept the way all of you are.....because I thought all of my classmate as my siblings.
And dear classmate, I'm sorry for all my wrongdoing.....Alhamdulillah, may all things happen will become lesson to all of us and insyaALLAH after this we will be more understand each other. Anyway classmate, we only have 2 years before being a real teacher..:)

Alright, change topic..A lot of assignment to do..But I don't have a mood to do it. Probably because I'm alone..my roomate was not in room and 'he' was missing in action..dozed off maybe..hehe..tomorrow I will spend my day by hang out with my friend..I do like hang out with them but sometime I feel a bit heavy because I need to spend my money..haha.. Never mind I will assume it as activity to release my stress. It's been a week I work hard study..So, I need to give present to myself..huhu



my classmate :)

I thinks that all for tonight..InsyaALLAH I'll write again if I had a free time..bye and take care..:)




My heart speaks,
Ramadhan is coming :)



0 comments: