BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feast Feast Feast

My Mood : happy and excited...

Salam and hai to everyone..
During Chinese New Year holidays, I went back to my village at Kelantan. I have spend three days at Kelantan. At my village I  have a chance to attend wedding feasts. I have attend two wedding feast in a day. I eat at the both of the wedding feasts. Can you imagine that? I eat a lot as I will die tomorrow..:P.. My appetite increases as I eat along with my relatives. I feel so happy attending wedding feasts at my village as I can get to know my villagers and the most important thing I can eat a lot..haha...

                                       
                          May I add one more plate of  rice??


                                                         
                                 
           Desserts



Me and my future spouse...:P
                                



My heart speaks,
how my wedding might be??..LOL :P

0 comments: