BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Small Talk

Salam and hello to everyone...

I don't have much things to talk about just want to share my feeling tonight. Don't know why I'm here but I just want to expressed my feeling here.

It's already 11.36 p.m but I have already been sleepy. Maybe because of the raining conditions makes me want to close the laptop and just sleep. But that's the problem with me I can't sleep well if I don't do any work. I will feel guilty. I must do something even the small work. It's really a big problem right??!

Today, at the morning I went to Baitul Quro'. I feel very thankful I have been choose by Allah to be there. Me, Amirah, Jamilah, Hanim, Siti and other trainee teacher have been there to listen to a religious talk. Thanks to God, I get a lot of useful knowledge there. Hope it will stick in my mind forever and I can practice it in my real life. We plan to eat ABC (Air Batu Campur) at the MC-Tesco bridge. Unfortunately we have been told that the road there have been closed to give way for Le Tour De Langkawi 2012. Maybe next time we can have ABC together.

Thanks to Nurul Amirah for visiting my room at 10.30 pm, if not I probably at dream world right now. I think that's all from me tonight. Good night and have a good sleep..!!






My heart speak,
Now I can sleep well:)


0 comments: