BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let's speak Korean..

Mood : Korea

Salam and hello to all..Anyong...:)

 Today I don't intend to write a lot I just want to teach some basic Korean words. Hope it will be useful to you. I don't know to speak fluently in Korea but I do learn a bit from Korean movie and dramas. These are few words I would like to share with you..

1) Annyeong!
    Annyeong means.....
    i) How are you?
    ii)Hi
    iii)Hello
    iv)Good day!Good morning!Good afternoon!
       Good evening!
    v)Goodbye!

2) Komapsumnida
    Komapsumnida means..
    - Thank you

3) Shillehamnida
    Shillehamnida means....
    - Excuse me.

4) Banggapsumnida
    Banggapsunida means....
    - Nice to meet you.

5)Ne
   Ne means...
   - Yes

6) Annio
    Annio means...
   - No.

7) Chomshimhashipsio
    Chomshimhashipsio means...
    - Take care

8) Irumi-meoyeyo
    Irumi-meoyeyo means...
    - What's your name?

9) Che irumun Amalina imnida..
    Che irumun Amalina imnida means...
    - I'm Amalina

10)Chongmal yugam imnida
     Chongmal yugam imnida means...
     - I'm sorry


My favourite Korea variety show-Running Man..hehe


My first favourite Korean drama..Don't know why I like this movie so much..so nostalgic for me..


That's all for our Korean class today! Maybe next time, we can learn other language..probably Arab??InsyaALLAH..:)

My heart speaks,
Whatever it is...
Malaysia saram iaeyo...^_^
    

0 comments: