BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hot picture!!

Mood : Lazy

Salam and hello to all cute heart :)...

Hey it still holiday.What is your activity today?study?shopping?sleep?eat?or else?

I would like to suggest one of the activities you may do during your free time.During my free time I like to view thumblr. Thanks to Nurul Amirah bt Abd. Razak (Ukhti Ibtisam) for introducing me to this nice activity.
Actually tumblr is a social website that allow you to post anything you find or create. You may post text, photo, quote, video, and many more to tumblelog, a short form blog. I don't have any thumblr account but I really like to view other people tumblr.
  
I   just want to share some nice photo from thumblr with you..hope you like it..

























My heart speaks,
Tumblr:New ways of blogging. Credit to David Karp (founder of Thumblr)

0 comments: