BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Mood : Hindustani..hehe

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or in English means something happened.

Did you ever watch this movie? I'm sure most of us has view this film. This film is produced at 1998 and was directed by Karan Johar. It's a big hit. This film is characterized by Shahrukh Khan, Kajol and  Rani Mukherjee. I'm sure all of us still remember with this film. Let me told you a bit about this film. This film is about Rahul (Shahrukh Khan) and Anjali (Kajol) which are best friends,and at the same time also a friendly rivals. They study at the same college and they often plays basketball together. Then, comes glamorous educated girls named Tina (Rani Mukherjee) who is daughter of principal's collage enter Rahul heart. Both Tina and Rahul fall in love and leave Anjali in cold. Then, Anjali realizes she also in love with Rahul. If you want to know more please watch this movie:))

The things I want to stress here is when Rahul mentioned in his class that 'love is a friendship'. Did you agree with this? I'm sure all of us have different opinion about this. I'm happy if you like to share your opinion about this at my shoutbox.:)

 This film shows us about friendship and love. Friends who knows everything about you, your strength and also your weakness as well. But, willing to accept the way you are. Friend that often realize the feeling after he/she leave you. A friend doesn't hide his true color but a lover does. A lover always try to show the best sides of him/her to make you like him/her. So, I thinks  you can find true love through friendship.

At the end of the story, Rahul married with Anjali. I thinks he is the luckiest man in this world as he got his best friends and a life companion as well.



That's all from me..

This beautiful song to the cute hearts outside there. Thank you for reading my blog..:)

My heart speaks,
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai??:P

0 comments: