BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Once Bitten Twice Shy..

Salam and hello to all handsome boys and gorgeous girls outside there..:)

          Today I would like to share my unforgettable experience with you..Hope you like it..:)

          I have a best friends names R (not his real name).We always go to school together as our house located nearer but we live in different block. We went to school by walking as the school is not far away from our house. This event happened when I was in form 5. During that time, I was waiting  R outside of her house. I don't know what she done night before as she wake up late at that morning. Normally, R will be a little bit late but not too late like that time.

         I was waiting outside of his house with full of patient. At the same time, I was also nervous as it already past 7.30 a.m. For your information, each morning my school have assembly and after 7.30 am the gate of school will be closed. On the way to the school, I just be silent, ignore R and I walk really fast. I just want to quickly arrived to the school. Yes, exactly like what I was thinking the gate is already closed. The prefect opened the gate with his sick face and write our name at his small book.

        It's unlucky day. The assembly is still not finished yet. We have been asked by prefect to sit at the side of the assembly site at the front of other student. We are lucky there are several person like us too;).  Can't you imagine all the students and teacher look at us with unpredictable looks. I felt very ashamed. It's my first time to get a lot of attention like that. But, actually it's quite fun you know..hehe

       Deep inside my heart I don't get angry at R. The next time, when R is very late I will just leave her and go to school by my own. I don't want the same things happened again. I am quite a cruel friend right??hehe..

      Thanks to R..She actually give me a new experience;). Something that I can laugh when I remember about it. Like now...hahahaha...

       To R who is still my best friend till now, I will keep all of our memories inside my mind. Hope our friendship will be last forever..







That's all for today..Thank you for reading my blog..I hope I can bring a small smile to you..


My heart speaks,
R hope you don't read this entry..:p

0 comments: